Saturday, August 24, 2013

Anime and need new manga :)

O.k so I know I haven't really blogged about anything Japan related. I unfortunately didn't get to go to Hyper Japan at the end of July which really upset me but I'm going next year for sure!



I thought I'd make a post about all the anime I've seen and see if I can get any recommendations for new manga to read. I realised all of the manga I've read (apart from a couple) are just the anime I've watched! I recently saw a post by that has led me to start Faster than a Kiss which I liked the sound of




ANIME (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)



Some of these are ones I watched when I was a lot younger



Sailor Moon



Card captor Sakura



Fruits Basket



Wolfs Rain



Vampire Knight



Tokyo Mew Mew



Dragon Ball Z



Pokemon



Digimon



Cowboy Bebop



Love Hina



Sonic X



Yu-Gi-Oh



Tenchi Muyo!



Beyblade



Kiki's Delivery Service



Howls Moving Castle



Spirited Away



I'm reading the manga series Black Bird at the moment too which has been quite good



Apart from that I've read Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Wolfs Rain and Cardcaptor Sakura as manga but I really want to try some more.



If anyone can give me any ideas for new manga or even new anime I haven't seen yet please do. Im always on the look out for new things to try!



Until next time,



Bean



x
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment