Monday, January 20, 2014

Looking to 2014

This year is coming to an end very soon. Less than two weeks. I don't know if this year has been really, really long for me or not. It's tough to say. They say the years get shorter as you get older, but right now last year and this year don't seem all that much different. If there is anything that really marked 2013 then it was the death of Hummer, one of our cats. I suppose I do get overly attached to animals because I prefer them to most people because most people suck. On the other hand I have yet to meet a dog or cat that I didn't feel a certain kinship with. Mostly cats, though. I suppose this proves that I should not be the one to give advice on how to properly socialize with people, but if you need to get along with your cat and don't know how to then feel free to give me a shout out.

Anyway...

As of now this is a list of anime, TV shows, and movies I want to see and blog about next year. While I am sure I will come across more things in the coming days this is what I have so far:




Anime (this excludes any new anime that might come out in 2014... so this list will certainly grow)

ONE PIECE***RUROUNI KENSHIN***TENCHI MUYO! GXPTENCHI MUYO! WAR ON GEMINARBLACK LAGOON: ROBERTA'S BLOOD TRAIL***NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN*** (assuming I ever actually finish NARUTO)FULLMETAL ALCHEMISTCAPTAIN HARLOCKGALAXY EXPRESS 999SILVER SPOONSWORD ART ONLINE***THE ECCENTRIC FAMILYKILL LA KILLSO, I CAN'T PLAY HNAGI NO ASUKURASAMURAI FLAMENCOSTRIKE THE BLOODBEYOND THE BOUNDARYHUNTER X HUNTERASURA CRYIN'BTOOOM!ARATA THE LEGENDSUNDAY WITHOUT GODGINTAMABLEACHQUEEN'S BLADE REBELLIONMONGOLIAN CHOP SQUAD***MICHIKO & HATCHINLAST EXILE - FAM, THE SILVER WINGFAIRY TAILDEADMAN WONDERLAND



Movies (a lot of these films are upcoming, but some of them are also films I've just had around in the house or on my queue but haven't watched yet):



CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER***GRUDGE MATCH THE EXPENDABLES 3***THE WIND RISES***X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST***GODZILLA***BARRY LYNDONBATTLE OF THE BULGEJ. EDGARLOGAN'S WARTHE PRESTIGEX-MEN: FIRST CLASS***SILENCEDA BETTER TOMORROWAFTERSHOCKCROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGONKILL BILL VOLUMES 1 & 2COLD FISHSPIRIT OF JEET KEEN DOTHE FRONT LINETHE TWO JAKESBACK TO 1942BEDEVILLEDTHE SECRET REUNIONZULU DAWNLONE WOLF MCQUADEDEPARTURESBOY WONDERNOISETHE WAVETHE RED BARRONCHARLEY VARRICKWORLD'S GREATEST DADTHE YELLOW SEAFOLLOWINGWITNESS FOR THE PROSECUTIONTHE BOYS FROM BRAZIL (I have seen this one, but I want to see it again so it will be fresh in my mind when I blog about it)THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE WEIRDTHE HUMAN CENTIPEDE: FIRST SEGMENT (I keep putting this off. Probably for good reason.)AN AMERICAN CRIMESTAND UP GUYSLOST IN TRANSLATION***BATTLE ROYALEGLENGARRY GLEN ROSS***MILLER'S CROSSINGIP MANAPOCALYPSE NOWTHE GREYSKYFALL***



Books (this list is a lot smaller):



DOCTOR SLEEP***SIXTY-FIVE STIRRUP IRON ROAD***DEATHBRINGERTHE FREAKSHOWKAYLA UNDEADAttack on Titan*** (remaining manga volumes)Locke & Key (I figure if there is any American comic I would start then this would be it)MR. MERCEDESHIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD (Haven't even started this manga)The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan*** (remaining manga volumes)HOUSE OF BLOODQUEEN OF BLOOD

Well, this is a very vague idea of what you can expect from this blog in the coming year. I will also be trying to get all of the installments of my story MY FOREVER COMA up and running. So hopefully next year will be an even busier year for The Blog House.

(By the way, *** = Priority as of now)
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment