Sunday, September 8, 2013

Three Sprite Patterns of Cartoon Girls With Varying Senses of Style

Hello! I'm kind of sleepy tonight, so I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I wanted to post to my blog! Tonight's post isn't going to be anything that special, since I'm just going to be pulling three sprite patterns out of my jar. I haven't even put the new patterns I've been working on into the drawings yet, though I did, as was threatened, make a pattern of Amy Rose, from Sonic the Hedgehog. It turned out to be very cute, so, despite the fact that I'm not sure any of you are looking forward to seeing it, I am looking forward to posting it. That day is still in the future, though, so for now, here are some patterns that I've actually gotten charted and formatted!



Tonight's first pattern is of Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, who I have already posted a sprite pattern of once before. When I've been working on the patterns in my Tenchi Muyo set, however, everyone has so many different outfits from all of the different versions of the show that I've been making two patterns of each character. I like this one as well as the Ryoko sprite that I posted in December, since there's not really one of them that I prefer over the other. This one has a much less pastel color scheme, though, so if you like the red and orange here better than the light green and pink that the other sprite is wearing, I guess that I'd recommend stitching this one.


This second pattern that I have just chosen is a part of the Danny Phantom set that more than one of you guys enthusiastically requested. Her name is Jazz, and I have very little idea who she is. All of the screenshots from the cartoon made her look like a snooty prep school version of Vicki from The Fairly Oddparents, though, so I have it in my head that she is an unpleasant and noisy person who enjoys yachting with college boys and bragging about the fact that she reads 19th century Russian literature. I realize that within a show about a boy who can turn into a ghost to battle other ghosts on Nickelodeon, a character like that would make very little sense, so I do not think that I am right about this one. None of that should matter when it comes to the pattern, though, so I hope that you guys like it!

Tonight's final pattern is another one of Cardcaptor Sakura, because I may have overdone that set a little, but I do think that it's a very cute one. She has a dress that's all frilly and pink, and impractical angel wings tied to her head that look like pigtails, so if that's the sort of thing that you think that you might want to use in your crafting endeavors, here is a cross stitch pattern for you!

Now that I have three sprite patterns posted, I am finished blogging for tonight. I still have the giant portrait pattern of the lead character from an obscure anime that I was talking about yesterday to post, and I'm working on a new big cross stitch chart of one of the new Pokemon, too. Plus, as always, I have dozens and dozens of sprite patterns to post, even though I'm not going to make any new ones tonight. With all of that stuff sitting on my desktop, though, I'll be posting here again very soon. Have a nice evening!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment